From XnView Wiki
Installing and using this library (GFL SDK/GflAx) signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- "GFL SDK/GFLAx" is provided as Freeware for private non-commercial or educational use (including non-profit organization). You must contact me for commercial use and distribution. email@example.com
- You may not use GFL SDK or GflAx to create components or controls to be used by other developers without written approval.
- The product developed by the Licensee should not be similar to or should not compete with XnView/NConvert (should not be a graphic viewer or converter).
- "GFL SDK/GFLAx" IS NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED OR INTENDED FOR USE OR RESALE AS ONLINE CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, DIRECT LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES, OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS, IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF "GFL SDK/GFLAx" COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- "GFL SDK/GFLAx" is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall the author of this software be held liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Important For JPEG-2000 & JBIG use, see corresponding licenses in Plugins folder of the GFL SDK package
Any suggestions, feedback and comments are welcome.