XnView MP - User Guide
From XnView Wiki
|Latest release:||v1.00 (May 3rd, 2022)|
What is XnView MP?
XnView MP is an image browser, viewer, manager, and converter which runs on multiple platforms like Windows, MacOS, and Linux. MP stands for Multi Platform.
Main differences compared to XnView Classic are:
- Same XnView program on Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Full unicode support
- Multiple processor cores used for processing
- Detailed and complete list of differences
If XnView MP is new to you, it is recommended to read Roger Carter's tutorial - see below.
- XnView MP - The most scalable solution
- Cataloging Features in XnView MP
- How to batch convert and batch process with XnView MP
- How to add Face tags
- Place holder in XnView MP
- XnView Forum: XnView MP for Beginners - Guides and Tutorials
- Roger Carter: XnView MP for Beginners (PDF, English)
- Carl Seibert: XnView metadata How-To (HTML) – Part 1 & Part 2 (Video, English)
- François Edelin: Maîtriser son workflow photo (PDF, French)
- michel038: Gérer les métadonnées (HTML, French)